[100%OFF]Web Hacking for Beginners
❤ Rating: out of 5.0
🎯 Platform: udemy
🤔The course targeted for:
Web developers and pentesters.
🧾what you will learn:
4.6 Rating for Instructor
5,988 Reviews for the courses
261,805 Students Enrolled
7 Number of courses
The course will introduce the various methods, tools and techniques used by attackers. You will study web application flaws and their exploitation.
No special skills are required as the course covers everything from the very basics.
This course covers:
- How the Web Works.
- How to use Vega Web Vulnerability Scanner.
- Understanding SQL Injection Attacks.
- Hacking WordPress with WPscan.
- Cross-Site Scripting & Cross-Site Request Forgery.
- Hook victims using BeEF Framework.
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine.
- How Phishing Works.
After completing this course, you will understand major web application flaws and how to exploit a number of dangerous vulnerabilities such as SQL injections, CSRF attacks, XSS vulnerabilities, Phishing, etc.