[100%OFF]Blazor and Python Django Full Stack Web Development
1. Use Another country VPN like TurboVPN, ProtonVPN etc…
2. Clear udemy(.com) website cookies from you browser or you can also use incognito mode.
3. After making a VPN connection , create a new Udemy account.
4. Then go to your desired course page & Counpon .
5.If he coupon is successfuly applied , then continue the process
6 Enjoy your free course.
This is only method to get it , in my opinion👍
The course targeted for:
what you will learn:
4.2 Rating for Instructor
963 Reviews for the courses
109,049 Students Enrolled
26 Number of courses
The demand for a Full-Stack Web Developer is the highest compared to any technology professional. They are paid exceptionally well both in the companies and also as freelancers.
This is due to the fact that full-stack web developers have diverse set of skills.
They are good at Database Development.
And also in Front End Development.
In this course, you will learn full stack web development with Blazor for the frontend and Python Django for the backend.
We will build the same backend project with different databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Sections in this Master Course:
1) Blazor, Python Django and Mongo DB.
2) Blazor, Python Django and My SQL.
3) Blazor, Python Django and PostgreSQL.
4) Blazor, Python Django and Microsoft SQL Server.
5) Blazor, Python Django and SQLite.
With Blazor, you will learn to
* Add routing to our app.
* Add bootstrap table with custom sorting and filtering features.
* Add modal pop up window with drop down and date picker.
* We will also learn how to upload an image and save it in the backend sever.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.